Old August 19th 12, 03:51 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Rheilly Phoull

Default (NVIDIA) Fan-Based-Heatsink Designs are probably wrong. (suck,don't blow ! heatfins direction)

On 19/08/2012 10:50 AM, Flasherly wrote:
On Aug 18, 7:57 pm, Rheilly Phoull wrote:

Umm, you would not perchance be employed in a government position (spin
doctor) ??

If I had my druthers, I'd as rather gainfully, that is contractually
and under government auspices, to be on your tax dollar, sic, whereby
to impose mandatory interpolation of required observances, forthwith
said forthrightly, such that as an agreeable conscientious citizen,
I'm sure you are, there could be no other possible meaning given you
to mistake my greater schemes.

--
'Within a judicial system, the only worse case scenario, other than a
divorce, is a lawyer in full possession and faculty of doctorates both

Yeah, right couldn't have said it better myself.