Old September 27th 03, 07:40 PM
Shawk

"Skid" wrote in message
news:6tjdb.599549$Ho3.116718@sccrnsc03...

"Bolton Gate" wrote in message
Sorry I meant to tell you I am posting from the UK!

I can't help with U.K. prices or avilability, but the Sapphire cards are
generally the pick of the
OEMs, with better quality memory that can usually be overclocked without
much trouble. If you can get that G4 4600, it would be a decent cheap
stopgap until you could save up for a Sapphire 9800 non-pro, which can

often
overclock to 9800 Pro and beyond.

Had my Sapphire 9600Pro from Overclockers.Co.Uk. Its the genuine article
with 400/300. Its £141 including VAT. Just took a look for you and
unfortunately they're currently out. Nice system BTW.