Old July 17th 03, 11:44 PM
Mike Calkins

This is old info from the back of my brain.

On the docking station there were a couple of switches, labeled A-B & C-D
Make sure that the switches are in the A and C positions when you boot up
the laptop.

These were swap drives A and B or swap drives C and D functions, it may be
trying to boot from the non-existent drive in the docking station.

As I said , this is old info, if you can't find the switches, then I'm
thinking of the SmartStation.

Does the laptop boot without the docking station?

Good Luck,

Mike in Houston

"Venum" wrote in message
Hello-

I have an REALLY old notebook here that I want to use for instant

messaging-
and get those things of the machine I use here. It's annoying to have
everyone bug you at once when your trying to work.

The problem is that the note book doesn't pick up anything from the

Docking
station except power. Is there a software program that should be running

on
it?