Old August 31st 08, 10:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
OldMan

Default What is RAID ??

no thats not raid
If you want to use it as storage only, plug it in, then in Disk Management
delete the partions, then format it. You will lose all on that drive.

"timelord" wrote in message
I am using the X48T DQ6 mainboard and was wondering how to set up the
following and is the following set up classed as RAID.
Apart from my internal HDD i want to use one of the rear optional
connectors to fit an external SATA HDD which has another opperating system
on it.
Can any of you experts out there give me any good advice on how to do this
correctly, basically i want to use this as a device for music and video
storage etc...

Thanks all.