Old November 18th 03, 12:44 AM
Tocapet

Default Print problem on A7N8X Deluxe 2.0

I'm trying to solve a printing problem. I have 2 computers both access the
internet thru a SpeedStream SS2604 router and cable modem. WinXP Pro on
both machines.
Both have no problem with internet connections, but only one can access the
printer attached to the port on the SS2604. The main computer is unable to
access the port. Wierd. Also, the main computer is running dual-boot and
it can access it thru Win98 but not thru XP. Might it be because I have
this thing OCed a bit? Barton core 2800 tweaked up to 400 fsb? Or is it
just a WinXP problem?? It's got me stymied here. Printer is an HP laserjet
5L. The second computer prints just fine. No other file or print sharing
going on between the 2 machines. Just internet and printing.

Any ideas??????????
Tocapet