Old October 21st 03, 11:32 PM
John

Turns out you can do it - you just right-click the NVIDIA tasktray
iconnView Display ModeHorizontal Span...

Works fine with a TV as second monitor.

"derob" schupp AT xs4all DOT nl wrote in message
Hi, yes it has 3 outputs:
VGA
S-Video
DVI

Are you 100% sure I can only do monitor spanning with VGA and DVI, but

not
S-Video? Seems a bit odd.
--
CJSnet

I don't know whether Darty is sure of that, but I am. You only get the
options as soon as you connect a second monitor. The card detects that and
then the driver gives you the options. Why would you want to use a TV as a
monitor? The quality is crap anyway. Just buy a new or used monitor, or

use
one from another PC.

Greetz,

Derob