Old April 16th 09, 02:45 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
nobody >[_2_]

Default Malwarebytes has a "FileAssasin" for locked files deletion !

Juarez wrote:
"John Doe" wrote in message
Microsoft restricting access to files is nothing new. Typically, system
files are never even seen by the average user.

Easy enough to delete even if it has access restrictions. Use
Malwarebytes and go to More Tools panel and use FileAssasin. I just
deleted that folder from a limited user account using FreeCommander with
no denied access restriction though.

Thanks for telling us about that "FileAssasin" function of MBAM!

I've been using Malwarebytes (free) for over 3 years and didn't know it
had that tool. I'd never gone into the "More Tools" tab before...
bad me for not looking around just to see "what's there".

I changed to subject line so that this post would stick out better in
searches. If that's how you found this post, the URL is

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

AFAIAC, Malwarebytes is on of the best "nastyfinders" out there, even
the free version.