Old August 14th 03, 02:41 PM
Mr E

The Marshal wrote:
Is it me or are these benchmark tests from future mark just made for
nvidia to mess around with??

I ran 2001 and 2003 with the older 44.03 then upgraded to the
45.23's. The 2003 score went up 1200 points and the 2001 score went
down 1000 points. Has anyone else had similar experience??

My score went from 2487 to 2482 with the newer drivers. Nothing else
changed.
This is using the latest version of Future Mark 2003 (i.e. including the
enhancement defeat).

2001 score went from 9608 to 9604.

As you can tell from my benchmarks, the system is nothing special (2.66 GHz
P4 with a 5600 non ultra graphics card - not overclocked). However it is
extremely stable - as in no crashes for months - which is my main objective.

Take care,

John.