Old July 2nd 16, 04:39 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default server (tower case) power supply?

On Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 10:26:15 AM UTC+8, Flasherly wrote:

Check the weight, too. I've seen relatively small server power
supplies that weigh two, three times heavier a counterpart to
non-industrial builds. And it might be worth two or three times the
price, and then some... worth tracking down if you're so lucky.

Yes it is rather heavy. I recall somebody posting in a blog many years
ago that weight was a good indicator of quality, as the cheap crap uses
lighter components.
And in reply to another reply, it was a bit battered, and the label was
gouged right where the model number is, so could not look it up.