Old November 27th 03, 07:22 PM
Eagle

Default Opinion needed: AOpen Aeolus FX5600

Hi the

Any opinion about the AOpen Aeolus FX5600 128MB or Aopen video cards
in general?

I have a chance to buy that card for just 90 Euros (currently about 75
US$). Certainly nothing from another world but, after all, it's an
FX5600 card. And I am looking for something cheap but still nicely
working for my aging PIII 750. Flight Sim should run ok on that, don't
you think?

Your help is greatly appreciated
Eagle
Eagle

(I very much appreciate your contributions.
Please do not reply to my email-address since it is deactivated due to tons of Spam I received.
Thanks a ton)