Old June 24th 04, 10:22 PM
CapFusion

"Amit Brabbing" wrote in message
the model is - geforce4 mx 4000 8x-64bit tv ddr 128mb

I don't think the card has a fault because I have tested another geforce4

mx
440-se and the results were almost the same.
I am starting to think the card is too advance for the motherboard.
Maybe the ddr memory is a kind of a problem? The memery on the motherboard
is sdram.

MoBo maybe the problem. But I doubt it due to too "advance". MX4000 and MX
series is about the same as GF2 card except not using DDR memory.

Try update your P3V4X
http://www.asus.com/support/download...&Type=Latest&S
Language=en-us
Especially VIA driver for your GART [AGP] 4in1
Or maybe also 4x registry key

When this freeze / halt in Windows, most like those driver or utilities of
some component is out-of-wack.

This is my ¼ cent of the penny for you worth.
CapFusion,...