Old August 9th 04, 07:33 AM
David Casey

On 8 Aug 2004 23:18:53 -0700, Nouj wrote:

[snip top and bottom]

But the most important, chances now are pretty, pretty high, since
the list is still young.
It has in fact less than 40 People in it. It is only 40$ to
participate, and you get an antenna booster, worth around 20$ and you
get the shipping free. I have bought a similar antenna booster last
year for my Sony-Ericson Ti68 and it worked not bad. In my basement,
where the reception was virtually non existent, it is now at 50%
reception.

BTW, your $20 cell phone boosters can be bought on eBay in lots of 120 for
less than $1.

Maybe that's what this scam is doing? Buying up lots of cell phone
boosters for pennies, turning around and selling them to idiots like you
for $40 while claiming it's worth $20, then after they make a few thousand
dollars, sending you a $500 graphics card (don't know where you got $750
from, but they're screwing you too).

Dave
--
We are the US military. Your asses will be kicked. Resistance is futile.

US Army Signal Corps!
www.geocities.com/davidcasey98

Remove IH8SPAM to reply by email!