Old December 11th 18, 06:03 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default PCIe , Was: Updating an XP box

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 00:50:38 -0500, Flasherly
wrote:

Given that resource on your MB ...

-
The one caveat, since XP is perhaps indirectly referenced, at least in
the header, is I'd be highly suspicious of XP actually "taking" to any
such NAND shenanigans. That the SSD controller, after XP, was able to
sufficiently remap convention HDD strategy for compatibility is a
lot;...just in saying, I personally wouldn't press the point to expect
too much on all but an abandoned operating system.