Old December 11th 18, 05:50 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default PCIe , Was: Updating an XP box

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 18:43:40 -0500, Bill wrote:

Since you brought it up, and since I am curious. I would like to
ask if there a difference between running these 2 technologies?
My MB has the capability of running both (I am using SSD Sata
6.0). I don't process video, play games, or do anything else
that involves a very large number of GB all at once. I just
enjoy a responsive system.

Given that resource on your MB, I'd definitely check into it. I've
seen slotted-NAND SSDs no less viciously cut for pricing as any SATA
SSD variant. If you therefore derive any significant benefit in
transfers, say, x2-3 times faster than SATA, then the matter becomes a
sub-$20 question begging for, at the very least, an immediate 128G
solution.