Old April 25th 10, 07:03 AM
JohnKSmith JohnKSmith is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseOfEmergency View Post
Ever since day 1 (almost 3 years ago) my Acer 5613ZWLMi system clock has
been wrong. Acer service just tells me to go some shop and have the backup
battery replaced. Shops tell me, they would send the laptop to Acer service.
What should I do ? Can I replace it by myself ?
Hi dude.
I am using ACER ASPIRE 5920 model Laptop since two year.Its an excellent betray backup system. Its sound system, display and configuration is excellent but i don't know, since two year i have change three time its Adaptor.
What is the process to is maintain?
Oxygen Plant | Oxygen Plants