Old January 13th 06, 06:50 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64

Default ASUS A8V & ATI AIW 9600 "inf" "thunk.exe" error message?

In article , , VanShania
says...

Don't worry, I got suckered into paying for windows ME,

He, He.......Funny you should mention that, I did also.....Was the last
time I ever paid for an OS though at least I until I test a full version
first than "maybe" I might pay............ ;0)
The Tobes of Hades, lit by flickering torchlight
The netherworld is gathered in the glare
Prince By-Tor takes the cavern to the north light
The sign of Eth is rising in the air.
By-Tor, knight of darkness,
Centurion of evil, devil's prince.

http://www.thekidfrombrooklyn.com/