Old September 11th 03, 04:27 AM
vvian

Thank you, Budman.

Since I am an idiot in managing pc network, I am afraid I don't know how to
use VNC and I am not going to install it.

But, anyway, thank you very much.

"BuDMaN" ¦b¶l¥ó
¤¤¼¶¼g...
"Vanguard" wrote in news:3pO7b.312015
$Oz4.101477@rwcrnsc54:

It's been too many years, but I remember a free utility called VNC that
let you remotely access a host. Since you can access the host remotely
then I would suspect you could run through the Start - Shutdown menu
(provided the popup window is still available to make the select to
Shutdown and execute it).

I've installed this software last week and it's been working fine so far
(I haven't tried to shutdown yet though). Anyway, it's a good suggestion.

--
BuDMaN

E-Mail: budmanpe at yahoo dot com dot br
http://kbobr.tk (Banda Larga no Brasil)