Old July 13th 03, 12:07 PM
Gricalus

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 02:06:58 GMT, Pat Blank wrote:

Gricalus wrote in
:

I have one little problem: recently I bought motherboard with
corrupted bios (wrong bios was flashed, and original wasn't saved), so
I would be grateful if someone from the group who has pcchips m758lmr
rev 1.6a motherboard with bios that works would post it to binaries,

Try this page:
http://www.amptron.com/html/lbca.m758lmr.html

It was one of the first things I tried, but they don't work...
I manage to flash bios with boot-block, it reads image from diskette,
everything goes successfully (4 beeps), and when I reset it there's
nothing... That's why I asked for someone who is using that bios
on that particular mb, so if that doesn't work then the chip is
probably damaged...