Old July 12th 03, 11:24 PM
Gricalus

Default BIOS

I have one little problem: recently I bought motherboard with
corrupted bios (wrong bios was flashed, and original wasn't saved), so
I would be grateful if someone from the group who has pcchips m758lmr
rev 1.6a motherboard with bios that works would post it to binaries,
send me by mail, or just give me link from where he downloaded
it.Program for flashing AMI bios can be downloaded from
http://www.pcchips.com.tw/BIOS.html - aminf336.zip.Once
you unzip the program, just run it with aminf336 /soriginal.rom (that
will save bios in original.rom file), and then send me original.rom
file. I tried to download bios on pcchips' page, but link is broken
and nobody yet answered my mail (so much for the quick tech-support

If you don't know which motherboard you have, then when you reset your
computer and while bios checks ram look for M758LMR in the second
line of numbers on the bottom of the screen.If you see it then it's
probably that motherboard.Revision number can be seen
on lower left corner of mb (that corner down there by PCI slots) - if
it reads M758LMR REV1.6A then that's it...

I would be very grateful to anyone who sends me that, 'cause I'm
trying to find bios which would work with this mb for over a week now
without success...
I'll gladly pay drink, lunch, dinner or whatever you want to anybody
who helps or gives any information which would lead to catching above
mentioned bios