Old May 24th 09, 03:25 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Jim

Default Trying to get rid of hum/buzz from old case

"CBFalconer" wrote in message
If you must use tinyurl, please also publish the original URL. The
tinyURL will not remain accurate forever, the original will last as
long as it is maintained. Also use of the accurate URL prevents
anyone from supplying evil links.

So no real help then, I post tiny URL's for a reason and that reason being
longggg URL's don't always aloow folks to click on them as they get split up
and according to TinyURL there links never expire, anyway thanks Chuck.

I'll repost later with full URL's just to keep you happy.

Jim