Old August 2nd 08, 08:44 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Paul

Default Antec 1200 review. (53 positive points) (26 negative points,some of them are minor)

Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello,

Well since my Dream PC is dead for the moment and I have nothing better to
do and I am not 100% happy with the antec case I will write a review about
it...

Bye,
Skybuck.

Have you ever considered posting to the appropriate group that could
address your problem ? All you will get by crossposting to unrelated
groups, is well-deserved abuse.

If you want help, try trimming down the crossposts, and then stick
to some hardware-type questions. For example, post to just this group,
describing the current set of hardware components (motherboard,
video card or cards, RAM, power supply brand and power level, etc).
Also, describe what symptoms are present when you turn on the power,
any beep codes, whether the fans are running, and so on.

alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

HTH,
Paul