Old August 8th 03, 11:53 AM
Ben Pope

Blaedmon wrote:
And so it all falls so easily into my predicted pattern. Firsly,
someone asks a question - albeit tainted with abuse not directed at
anyone on the forum. Then someone takes it upon themslves to go get
the stepladders and climb to their little high-horse. Predicted.
Then someone comes in an attempts in, given, a bored response - which
is more like the response from the first post except their high-horse
requires a ladder. Predicted.
You people see how easy all this is? I must give a firm handshake,
though, to all participants for their lack of bad language. Its rare.
If you were here, I'd probably cuddle you.

Congratulations on your excellent prediction from the future.

Hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

Ben