Old August 7th 03, 10:09 PM
BoroLad

Killer, just a killer Ben! [turn 'abuse of' into 'use of'] language -
that is.

BoroLad

In article ,
says...
Blaedmon wrote:
Hey Hey! Easy on the big words! Instead of using 'scatological' why
didnt you simply say 'poo-like'? People shouldnt scan their minds for
long words in vain attempts to sound clever because, quite frankly,
they merely end up sounding like dicks. Sorry.

Why use many of the words in the English language when they have more than 4
letters, yes! "****", the most useful word on a planet: e.g.:

noun: "You ****".
adjective: "****ing thing"

If you hurt yourself, yell "****!"
It's a synonym for broken, drunk and the past tense of having sex: "****ed"

Yes, there are thousands of words in the English language, but don't worry
about subtlety of meaning or any of that, just use the multipurpose word
"****" in all of it's tenses past "****ed", present "****ing" and future
"****". Make way for more interesting things in your brain than long words
with complicated meanings.

Anyhoo - I got like 3 emails regarding my post, all asking whether I'd
figured it out. Some dude asked what his 2400+ actually was, also. So
in striking down your first point in fiery amusement let me laugh in
your direction... ahem... "AAAAAAAAHHAAHAHAHA!".

His first point was that "You'd be more likely to get a useful response".
Those three responses were not useful to you. They certainly didn't answer
your question...

Next... I found the relevant info I needed faster on google which,
admitedly, I should have done in the first place.

Indeed. It ain't a hard thing to do.

But I wanted to see how many people look down on AMD naming
system as I do. Its simply stupid. Sorry.

Oh THATS what you were trying to do. It's not what you said you were trying
to do.

Next...Upset? Did I sound upset? Annoyed would be the word. Company
after company name their stuff incoherently. What the hell does an
Intel Pentium 4
2.0ghz mean? Hmm.. lets see.. Its revision 4 architecture, its 2ghz!
Incredible! That was real simple. Now, what the hell is an AMD Athlon
XP 2800+? Ok.. Its made by AMD.. the chip is an Athlon... XP.. could
be its made specifically for windowsXP? not sure. 2800+! Ah so it
must run at 2800ghz! WOW! I going to get me one of those!
Now, lets look at the sarcasm above and see that a point is made. Get