Old May 8th 08, 09:10 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Baz[_2_]

Default Energy Star problems

I have an 8600GTS connected to a Samsung SM223BW via DVI and am having
problems whereby Energy Star power saving seems not to activate
reliably.

If I set a screen saver to activate then the screen will quite often
work but the monitor will occassionally not go in Energy saving mode.

I have noticed that playing music in SonicStage will always stop
EnergyStar from activiting but I have noticed this problem whilst only
having Outlook Express sat on the task bar.

Ideas anyone?