Old March 23rd 07, 06:21 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Paris

Default Changing my evga 6800 ultra

"First of One" root@localhost wrote in message
news
There is the 7800GS. It is typically 25-30% slower than the X1950 Pro and
can be found for $25-30 cheaper in the USA.

"Erix" wrote in message
Hi as some of you might have noticed I have to change my last video card,
an eVga GeForce 6800 Ultra.
I wanted to know what I could get not to go below the 6800 ultra
standards and remaining on AGP.

I know this is the NG for nvidia, but I think the Sapphire X 1950 Pro 512
MB is the only one that can keep up with the 6800 U without costing over
250 ?.

Or can i get something still equal or better than the 6800 Ultra spending
less?

Thanks

Not to mention that X1950pro could cost you more than you think if your PSU
doesnt have at least 30A on the 12V rail. Those cards are power hungry...!