Old March 9th 07, 08:17 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Roger

Default Windows XP & DirectX 10

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 21:41:12 GMT, wrote:

"Slap" wrote in message news:2oiGh.1218251$R63.821547@pd7urf1no...

"No One" wrote in message
Access wrote:
Will DirectX 10 become available for Windows XP ? If not, why ?

Currently schedule for late release in 2007 and there are about 3 video
cards on the market that will be compatible.

You make this stuff up? Scheduled for release in 2007?? Where do you get
this stuff? Lets have a reliable pointer.

I'll give you one that suggests you know not of what you speak...
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/xna/aa937781.aspx

The above link will take you to Microsoft's Direct X developer center.
Scroll down a bit and on the right will be a link... "directx 10 on xp?"

Click on it.

There are three replies for you to read.

Now, show me your link.

I'd be very interested in this link as well. While I'm sure MS
intended (or still is intending) DX10 to be Vista-only, no game

Which is what I get out of that link.

developer in their right mind is going to develop for an OS and
video hardware that only a relative few people are using, at
least for the next few or several years.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com