Old September 19th 03, 07:50 AM
rstlne

"BoroLad" wrote in message
d.com...
In article , says...
ASRock is Asus.. Asus has like 4 divisions I think.. AsusPower, ASRock
(economy brand), Asus (normal brand of 2+mil boards/ month).. and now

like I
think they bought out part of Epox? epoc? or whatever..

Albatron I have never been able to find much info on, and I wouldnt

buy
their kit for that reason

MSI is a horrible horrible company.. It took me 3 years to get a

warranty
repair, the board comes back so I throw a processor in it and give it

whirl and the processor doesnt work, me being a silly ******* I just

put
another processor in the board and it's dead now too.. God bless my

asus
boards

http://www.albatron.com.tw/

been around since '84, became Albatron in 2002

I get about a 400ms ping.. the site was completly down the other day
and it had this really really really cheap thing up saying "This site is
being redesign'd"

the azza site used to be worse
http://www.azza.com.tw -- used to just not load
http://www.azzaboard.com/ (usa site) -- check that bad boy out! WOOT