Old September 19th 03, 07:24 AM
BoroLad

In article , says...
ASRock is Asus.. Asus has like 4 divisions I think.. AsusPower, ASRock
(economy brand), Asus (normal brand of 2+mil boards/ month).. and now like I
think they bought out part of Epox? epoc? or whatever..

Albatron I have never been able to find much info on, and I wouldnt buy
their kit for that reason

MSI is a horrible horrible company.. It took me 3 years to get a warranty
repair, the board comes back so I throw a processor in it and give it a
whirl and the processor doesnt work, me being a silly ******* I just put
another processor in the board and it's dead now too.. God bless my asus
boards

http://www.albatron.com.tw/

been around since '84, became Albatron in 2002