Old December 7th 03, 08:28 PM
Ben Pope

MheAd wrote:
Hi!

I've recently bought a Radeon 9600XT by Sapphire.
I'm just wondering what driver version is supposed to be most stable at
the moment? I'm aware of the fact that the latest drivers are not always
the best, but since I'm new to ATI-based cards, I'm not familiar with all
these Catalyst releases.

As a general rule of thumb, for the majority of cases, the latest is going
to be the best. In terms of performance, there is practically nothing to
choose between all the Cats 3.5-3.9s

Recommend you install the latest unless you are experiencing a particular
problem that you know can be resolved with a prior version.

Ben