Old May 22nd 08, 02:23 AM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit
Marty[_3_]

Default TH7-II RAID shutdown/standby problems?

"Guest" wrote in message
. ..
"Marty" wrote in message

snip

Thank you, unfortunately this problem seems to be OS-independent, as it

was
already apparent under Windows 2000. I just assumed it was a faulty

case,
but having recently installed the board in a new case the problem

remains.
I'm stumped.

If you boot into Safe Mode does the problem go away?

If so, one of your third-party drivers is causing it.

Unfortunately not, the screen/cursor just freezes when I try to shut down