Old April 1st 19, 12:25 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default *** Battlestar Galatica Deadlock DLC4 feedback *** Good Game ***

Hello,

I am going to use this post to give some feedback to developers for Battlestar Galactic Deadlock (up to DLC4 sin and sacrifice)

Currently I am enjoying single player quite a lot ! Wicked Game !

I am gonna give some suggestions for future improvements:

1. I want some more robot sounds.
2. I want some more woosh-woosh red light things going back and forth and that sound of the robot eye.
3. I want original/classic sounds for fighters
4. I want to hear the fighters go "turbo boost" like in original/classic ppssshhhh
5. I want to hear engines for fighters on human and cylon side like in original/classic
However I want all the original/classic sounds to be re-done... so that the sound similiar but of higher audio quality.
6. I would like to select multiple ships at once and tranfser them once.
7. I would like to merge fleets
8. I would like to be able to do more of the same operations on different screens, like change weapons/squad types and such
9. I would like to have more info about weapons in blue print... like what do guns do damage/sec
10. In inspect I would like to click the guns and then get some info or so so I don't have to do this while in battle or so... I think there it was possibly to some degree...

Good tactical/strategy game, so far best 3D space/tactical game !

I am enjoying it a lot ! =D

But it can still be better ! =D

A big game publisher should get on board or so and try to make the game even better.

This a pretty good game.

I wasn't sure at first... the game looked a bit boring on youtube.... but it is actually quite entertaining.

Plan-Play-Plan-Play

Step by step game play.

Coolest thing is the replay and auto-cam while replaying...

Like a director directing a movie... cool stuff. Never really seen that before in a game or very rare. In this game it's pretty cool.

This game has lots of guns/missiles/explosions, ya gonna luv it ! =D

11. Only thing I find kinda lame about this game is missiles/rockets allowed to shoot from any direction.... this should be done different... some rocket/missile launchers should be worked into the ships or on top or some module or something that has to turn ship or module to shoot the missiles/rockets that would make it even more tactical, but for now I can live with this =D

Bye,
Skybuck.