Old November 8th 18, 04:44 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default Interesting modem MAC ancillary

On Wed, 07 Nov 2018 22:55:35 -0500, Flasherly
wrote:
Of course communication is as a field a broader field-overlap now than
from former copper landlines, although I still see no reason not to
use a telephone discretionarily without being tied to Windows 10

-

China’'s largest video game company, Tencent Holdings Ltd., announced
Monday that all new players must go through a mandatory registration
process that will send their information to the Chinese government.

The information culled will include user details and gaming habits in
a bid to “identify under-aged players and to help assist them better
combat game addiction,” according to Chinese state media. The
procedure will be overseen China’s public security sectors using the
country’s national citizen database ...

China represents the world’s largest video game market, generating
over $34 billion in annual revenue.
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...rs-identities/

-
Extrapolated* for a third less, Chinese waste a quarter more of
leisure time in a wheel, although a hamster will vary from
accessoritization levels permitted a prime motivator of US PC
ownership: Only a fifth of US gaming is played from a handheld device,
whereas China dominates, as I offhand recall, 60% of worldwide Android
usership.

*
[
https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news...-s-1202936332/
https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ry-by-segment/
]

Does that consequently mean US PC gaming industry practises spoil a
participatory audience, or that Chinese minds are engaged by,
moreover, any design intent of simplistic modeling?

Seriously, now, can you imagine, as it were, a sheer magnitude of
Chinese WEB networks -- nationalized for industrial dedication to
gamers with dedicated soundboards, specialized microphones and
nearfield speaker, Virtual Headsets explicitly to place others under
the microscopic prism to taunt and goad -- as they do in American
simulated shooter role-modeling?

Would this not be then tantamount to an unimaginably epidemic
socialized magnitude, say in Western Hun provinces, or is it any less
endemic to weekend drive-by's into a crowded Western venue for a
little of the ol' semi-automatic play?

Just saying. To the best of my recollection, so help me God, I
haven't played anything since DOOM except stockfish8_3300 chess
engines.