Old January 22nd 08, 08:58 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
harikeo

Default USB operated Guns & Explosives

wrote:
Have they invented any USB operated guns yet?
There has so much spam online lately that these guns would come in
real handy. Just click on the username while holding down CTRL + G
and the spammer dies when a shot comes out of their computer. They
keep upgrading Windows, and making more an more spam filtering
software, yet the easy solution is being ignored. Kill the spammer
and they'll go away (unless they are running a bot) Of course there's
always "Bot Blaster".

And for those who are anti-gun, how about a USB operated computer
bomb. Just click on the username while holding down CTRL + B, and the
spammer's computer explodes in a giant ball of flame and debris.

These things are needed NOW. As well as the USB "Auto-Castrator" for
those who post child porn (to be discussed next week).

Our present computers are far to passive. We need many more
destructive gadgets that plug into our USB ports, as well as a new
operating system called "Microsoft Windows Pistoff", (yes, that's
"PISTOFF", not Vistaff).

Not quite what you're after but they're getting there ;-)

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/product/seo/850214