Old July 12th 03, 12:13 PM
Elector

"Neon Green pka Jack" wrote in message
In ,
Elector owning the woke-up at to moan:
| "RTFM" :-) wrote in message

| Go away LOSER (RTFM) your a PROVEN LIAR as well as the LOSER and a
| TROLL.
|
| Elector

wish you pair would stop squabling... :-)

Hi Jack:

Ahh if only that was possible. I for the most part if you have read
the posts at Google going back many years have not been in these types
of flame wars. I have had maybe one or two in 10 years. This group is
open to all however and when its a non moderated group as the original
fellow that started this group wanted it, (he was a great guy) you get
the occasional Troll and news group pest. Sure you can ignore them but
the damage they cause with their troll posts as you know can cause
untold harm to the person seeking assistance.

What in most normal cases, the trolls ISP looks and monitors the
trolls post and then takes affirmative action. I said in a normal
situation or when the ISP is not either spam friendly or hosted via a
spam friendly upstream. In the case here I get the admins from both
the offenders ISP and the upstream telling me that they have talked
with their customer and the upstream is telling me they are going to
do action but in a little while. Well in that little while havoc can
ensue as you can see.

Then I have to remember that my ISP which I have been a customer of
for many years is aware of my activity as far as getting rid of the
sort of troll and kooks as I have done for many years. Although they
have remained silent they have no doubt looked at the troll posts and
evaluated that unlike the trolls ISP have seen that I was defending
and not the original attacker.

All well and good and life go's on. Now for a nice breakfast and out
to buy some new suits. have a lovely Saturday!

Elector