Old September 27th 13, 04:11 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

Default Bridges cannot be destroyed by calliopes or friendly mines in Company of Heroes Tales of Valor: Lyon 1 v 1

Oh actually there was a 4th bug.

When I was near his HQ my engineers got out... but seemed to get stuck
couldnt move... one was planting dynamite.

But had to move truck this cancelled it and had to be redone.

This also gave him a little adventage possibly, maybe the truck could have
been repaired but probably not.

But his kernkraft center probably stayed up because of it... a few seconds
late with demo charge.

They guy also had some luck here and there...

I also had some luck here and there so...

Bye,
Skybuck.