Old March 28th 16, 06:38 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney

Default HP 2540 Printer Cuts off Bottom Lines of Text

"Martin Ī¤rautmann" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 12 Mar 2016 10:23:38 -0800, We Shall Over Comb wrote:
No need to respond to this. This printer is not capable of printing 4x6 card stock. I ended up having to format the addresses for printing on envelope and got the placement right, but It jams or prints crooked. Prints fine with 8.5x11 only.

So here's the 2540 or 2450 of your other thread?

- MArtin

Yes, whatever the number was -- it's in the landfill now.