Old February 22nd 04, 02:34 AM
Helion

Not so much the 512 MB MEM but what type is it?? SDRAM, PC 100, PC 133, or
is it DDR IE: PC2100, PC2700, etc,? When you benchmark, the driver settings
should be set to "Application Controlled" for AA and AF. I have a 5600
Ultra that gets better than what you are getting...(any 5900 series is
faster than any 5600). You definitley have some slow memory or wrong
settings at driver level in addition to the somewhat slow cpu. In fact I
have a GF4 MX440 that gets around 7500 with 3d Mark 2001 SE pushed by a
Celeron 900 OC to 1.08 Ghz.

"Rocky" wrote in message

"Paul Greer" wrote in message
Your CPU and RAM are holding you back. A lot.

Yeh, CPU I reckoned someone would say that - but RAM, 512 not enough?

--
Rocky [ICQ UIN 41113560]
www.GhostRecon.net | www.AGR-S.com