Old February 22nd 04, 01:21 AM
Paul Greer

Your CPU and RAM are holding you back. A lot.

"Rocky" wrote in message
I just upgraded from a GF2 to the FX5900XT and it's running very poorly. I
noticed this right away in NFS:UG which actually ran better on the old GF2
because the new card is making it totally freeze up for 1 or 2 seconds
frequently during the first lap of each race. Frame rates on some other
games are very similar to the the old card too.

I ran 3dmark 2001SE and the 7859 score seems low to me, but I am no techy.

have a P41.5Mhz and 512 RAM and AGPx4, I pasted the full results of the

test
at http://www.ghostrecon.net/html/3dmark-scores.htm

Any advice?

--