Old April 28th 04, 02:50 AM
Darkfalz

"Icebiker" wrote in message
Greysky wrote:

I currently am running an Audigy soundcard on my P4P800, but I have run
out of inputs - I am wondering if I enable the built in sound chip, so
that I an use its input, will I run into problems, using the two
soundcards at the same time?

I don't know anything about the audigy, but sometimes there are extra

inputs
on the card (CD, Aux, modem) etc that you can bring out of the box.

A lot of these connections seem to be compatible with the CD audio
connector. I soldered a 2.5mm stereo jack to an internal CD audio cable,
and used the internal aux connector on my P4P800. An extra line input for
free.

That's actually a really good idea. Audigy card probably comes with Aux,
Aux2 etc. on the card.