Old April 28th 08, 04:29 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Mr.E Solved!

Default Overclockers - beware of voltages in excess of Intel recommendedmax on Penryn (45nm) processors !!

John Lewis wrote:

Really ? And what makes you come to that conclusion ?

Considering I have followed Anand Lal Shimpi's blog from NCS University
10 years ago, and watched the site turn from his musings and
observations to a trade-show, corporate friendly ad-farm with few if any
dissenting opinions, I am comfortable in my conclusions.

snipping your desperate shot-gun style attempts to smear me

Funny how you mention Ars Technica, where many of the contributors are
Academians, fellows, and post-docs...a breadth and depth of work far
more insightful and relevant to tech and tech issues than Anand ever
was. By mentioning Ars as the superior site, you are the one who
demonstrates Anand's inferiority.

Notice how I took out the crosspostings? Maybe it will shake you off
like a shark does a remora, but I doubt it.

BTW, Augustus runs circles around you too. Don't insult him.