Old December 15th 03, 02:42 PM
Nick Le Lievre

"Alex Quant" wrote in message
"Nick Le Lievre" wrote in message
Hi;

I bought this item on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=2769544 241
on the basis of the information given which is the PCs recognise the

card
but will not load the drivers. I have not recieved the card yet but I`m
starting to worry that I have not been given an honest auction

description
as it would appear to be.

[..]

As I say don`t actually have the item yet - whats your view ?

So, the item was advertised as "faulty" with the disclaimer "This card is
auctioned as not working" (mentioned twice!). You took the risk, and now

you
are trying to wriggle out of it by claiming the seller might be trying to
pull a fast one!!? Amazing.

Not nothing is concrete yet I haven`t got the card but I will be ****ed if
the cards got the screen corruption problem and find it hard to believe he
just "couldn`t load the drivers"