Old June 18th 04, 10:58 AM
Jure Sah

Pen wrote:
Cyrix processors did not have thermal throttling. They did have
systems management, but that was activity related.

Ok that would explain the bluescreens, because Thermal Throttling is
enabled in BIOS by default...

Is the heatsink
firmly attached, is the fan working? It's unclear if you replaced
the fan. You should if you didn't.

I replaced the fan with another, but I hope these fans (they're the size
of 486's cooling fans) are actualy sufficient. Are they?

In case they are not I will install a larger 12V fan next to the heatsink.

Thanks.

--
"...It's like i'm so dumb sometimes... :S
You guys are so young and look what you do!!!

http://www.AIMetaSearch.com/ici/index.htm

In case the provided e-mail address fails to deliver any time after
31.10.2004, please try