Old May 21st 11, 07:41 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Daniel Prince

Default Speeding up my computer with a 7200 rpm drive

Arno wrote:

Daniel Prince wrote:
I currently have my Windows XP Home SP3 on a Western Digital 2tb
green SATA hard drive. Sometimes my computer seems to bog down but
StatBar usually says that the CPU is staying well below 100 percent.

Would replacing this drive with a Hitachi 2TB 7200RPM SATA hard
drive speed my system significantly? Thank you in advance for all