Old January 27th 04, 10:40 AM
Darkfalz

"Alvin Koh" wrote in message
om...
Dear all,

I've just recently upgraded the drivers for my Nvidia GeForce4 MX440
(win2K) to the latest 53.03 version downloaded off Nvidia.com.

My problem is that after completing the installation of the driver,
I'm unable to locate the Nview tab that usually appears in the Display
setting properties, i.e. Display
Properties-Settings-Advance-Geforce4 MX 440(*missing*)

The only tabs present a
General | Adapter | Monitor | Troubleshooting | Color Management

Under the control panel, I also have a "NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager"
which allows me to change/setup profiles/desktops, but none of the

The nView panel only shows up if you have multiple devices actually
connected (including TV Out).