Old August 27th 03, 03:39 PM
Al Dykes

In article ,
Ben wrote:
Hi,

I am in the process of buying a Samsung ML-1710 laser printer and am
looking to buy a USB cable. I have seen for example at Officedepot the
"Belkin" brand for around $25 which I understand is the Rolls Royce of
usb cables, but I am wondering if I could just as easily get a cheap one
to do the same thing without any difference in performance or anything
else? For example, I can get a "10-foot USB 2.0/1.0 A-B Cable" for $10
at overstock.com. Would I be losing out getting a cheaper cable here?

Thanks,
Ben

--
BTW. I can be contacted at Username:newsgroup4.replies.benaltw
Domain:xoxy.net

The cheapest one.

--
Al Dykes