Old October 14th 03, 08:32 PM
Rod Speed

JAD wrote in message
k.net...

go fish somewhere else........

Why dont you ?

argument for the sake of it accomplishes nothing.....

You've never accomplished a damned thing
in your pathetic excuse for a 'life', child.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message ...

JAD wrote in message
k.net...

COULD WE WAIT FOR A RETURN POST FROM THE OP..

NO THANKS.

which will probably never come....

Just like you eh ?

There are many unanswered questions,

Nope. Not one.

I think we could ALL agree on that...

Not a shred of evidence that you actually capable of thought.

And we dont.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message ...

frankg wrote in message
Rod Speed wrote
frankg wrote
Rod Speed wrote
frankg wrote

Generally you're wrong

Nope.

but technically you can be right

Corse he's right.

(these links explain in better detail) ....

Read the links I supplied

None of those are any news to me.

and they answer it correctly.

Dont say anything different to what I said
with FAT32 partitions over 32GB with Win2K.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing
with people who think they know it all.

Even you should be able to bull**** your way out
of your predicament better than that pathetic effort.

I think it answers the OP's question(s).

Yes, but so did my post, without the reams of
irrelevant detail that only applys to other OSs.

It may not satisfy the "I think I know
it all / more" types but nothing would

Even you should be able to bull**** your way out
of your predicament better than that pathetic effort.

and that wasn't my intent.

You have always been, and always will be, completely
and utterly irrelevant. What you might or might not
claim your intent was in spades.

AND your original claim that "Generally you're wrong" is wrong.