Old August 5th 08, 12:13 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Derek[_2_]

Default Newsreader message filters (somewhat off topic)

"Phil Weldon" wrote in message
m...
I'd like the ability to killfile all THREADS begun by a particular poster.
Not just the initial post, but also all the follow-on posts in the thread.

I currently use Windows Mail as a newsreader, but that doesn't seem to
have the flexibility in message rules to accomplish this task. Any
suggestions for a third-party newsreader? A free version would be nice,
but a good for-fee version would be worth the money.

I post the question to this newsgroup as I'm sure it's occurred to other
frequent participants here.

Phil Weldon

from OE news reader click on message from toolbar select message block
sender - then you get the option to delete all existing posts by that sender
I would expect WM to use a similar system as its supposed to be the improved
version -then again maybe not.
Derek