Old August 4th 08, 07:21 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Phil Weldon[_2_]

Default Newsreader message filters (somewhat off topic)

I'd like the ability to killfile all THREADS begun by a particular poster.
Not just the initial post, but also all the follow-on posts in the thread.

I currently use Windows Mail as a newsreader, but that doesn't seem to have
the flexibility in message rules to accomplish this task. Any suggestions
for a third-party newsreader? A free version would be nice, but a good
for-fee version would be worth the money.

I post the question to this newsgroup as I'm sure it's occurred to other
frequent participants here.

Phil Weldon