Old November 6th 05, 05:21 PM
measekite

Default Epson printers are electronic theieves

Larry Gold wrote:

that is disgusting
so cartridges you have ink in you cant use

-- Larry Gold Arsenal For Life "Dr.
Dweeb" wrote in message
. dk...

Gentlemen,

I have reached the conclusion that the Epson corporation is both
incompetant and corrupt. Someone should sue their scrawny little asses.

I have an RX500 - a high end combi-device.

Today, the reading on my black ink cartridge hit zero, while the other 5
read between 23-28%
I replaced the black cartridge with a 3rd party product from Gold-Ink.

THAT IS THE FIRST MISTAKE

After installation the printer informed me that it was loading the ink.

I decided to print the test page.

Failure - and worse.

YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT EPSON INK CARTS

1: "The ink cartridge is different from Epson blah blah blah" message.
This will now appear EVERY time I try to print !!!!!!!!!!
2: The device reset all 5 other cartridges to 0%
3: The device has the black cartridge now pegged at 83%, despite not yet
having printed 1 character

Because the other 5 cartridges now MUST be replaced I still cannot print
and I am REALLY ****ed off.

IF YOU WENT OUT AND BOUGHT 1 EPSON CART THEN YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO PRINT

Check how much 6 cartridges (even of
alternative branbd) ink costs - this is an expensive exercise.

The audacity of these assholes to pull this sort of stunt amazes me. It
is both amoral and illegal. There is no technical reason for what has
happenned to me - it is just punishment for installing a non-Epson
cartridge - something I believe is my commercial right.

YOU WERE BAD BOY

I mean, how much money do I have to spend on cartridges before I give up ?
Is an ERROR message at EVERY print job even marginally apprpriate ?

Where do I get my money back ??

Dr. Dweeb