Old February 6th 18, 09:45 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
VanguardLH[_2_]

Default nVidia GPU reccomendadtion please.

misfit wrote:

I'm running an ATI HD7770 (with a QX9650 CPU) but the game I play is getting
more and more complex. Also apparently it's better optimised for nVidia
cards rather than ATI / AMD.

So I need an affordable card that doesn't draw (much) more power than the
HD7770 (~120w). Obviously it should be considerably more powerful than the
now quite old HD7770. I can't afford the latest gaming cards nor can I
afford to replace my PSU. I'd even consider a second-hand card if there's
something that's likely to fit my needs and price bracket.

Thanks in advance for reccomendations. I'm quite out of touch with GPU
development lately.

You never mentioned the game.

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Enter the game to see what specs it requires. If you select a game,
there's another "Can you run it" button that downloads an inventorying
tool. It uploads what hardware you have to their site and thereafter
when you pick a game the site will tell you if your hardware meets
minimum, recommended, optimal requirements for that game on your
hardware.